Attending Athletic Events at Kell High School for the 2020-2021 School Year
With athletic events starting to ramp up at Kell High School for the 2020-2021 school year, there are some items that need to be reviewed while attending events at Kell.
- Prior to entry of any athletic facility, all fans will be screened including having their temperature taken. If an individual has a temperature of 100.4 or higher, they will not be allowed into the facility.
- Please note that pets or book bags are not allowed in the stadium and there is no re-entry into an event
- All fans attending events at Kell High School will be encouraged to socially distance from others.
- We do ask that family groups sit together while in attendance.
- At the conclusion of an event, fans will be asked to exit the facility as we will not be allowing for friends or families to congregate on the field or in the stadium complex.
- Masks are strongly encouraged to be worn at all Kell High School events.
New Ticketing Procedures at Kell High School
- Kell High School will now be utilizing a digital ticketing platform. All tickets must be purchased via GoFan. Please visit the GoFan link on the Kell Website. As event tickets become available, they will appear on the Kell GoFAN page. Tickets for the Kell vs. Walton Football game will be posted to GoFan at 12:00 pm tomorrow.
- The seating capacity in all of our facilities has been reduced this year to accommodate for social distancing. To insure you are able to enter the event we strongly encourage all guests to purchase their tickets ahead of time.
- Once capacity has been met, we will close the gates to the facility.
- GHSA, CCSD, Officials and Retired Passes and Badges will be accepted.
- For health and safety reasons we will only be selling prepackaged food and drinks, so please understand that our menu will be drastically less this year.
Thank your understanding of these new procedures. Patience and flexibility are the keys to having a successful time at our events this year. Following the guidelines that have been set forth by the state and the county will help to ensure that fans can continue to attend events and that our students can continue to participate in them.